Advocacy Before Government Agencies & Licensing Boards
Skillful legal support is crucial to developing and maintaining professional and regulatory credentials. If your professional license has been challenged or your company needs regulatory compliance help, FosterLaw's experienced, accessible and knowledgable attorneys will provide the advantage you need to maintain your professional abilities or help your regulated business grow.
Principal attorney Mark Foster has over 30 years of experience navigating and strategizing in administrative law. Mark has been Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Administrative Law since 1990. FosterLaw has earned a solid reputation among colleagues and clients of expertise, business sense, reliability and integrity.
FosterLaw represents individual and business licensees before Texas State Agencies. Our clients are located throughout the State of Texas and reside in small towns as well as the major Texas cities (Houston, Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, and Lubbock). Business clients may also be located outside Texas and hold Texas licenses or otherwise be affected by actions of Texas state government. FosterLaw also represents competitive telecommunications and wireless companies before state utility commissions throughout the United States and the Federal Communications Commission. See below for a list of some of the clients we represent.
- Certified Public Accountants
- HVAC Contractors and Technicians
- Insurance Agents
- Mortgage Lenders and Originators
- Private Security Professionals
- TDLR Licensees
- Vehicle Emissions Testers
- Other State Licensed Professionals
- Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs)
- Eligible Telecommunications Carriers for Lifeline Reimbursement
- Property Owners in Matters Relating to Telecommunications Providers' Access
- Telecommunications Vendors
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Providers
- Wireless Carriers
Electric Utility Regulation
- Landowners Affected by Utility Activities
- Retail Electric Providers (REPs)