Representing Regulated Businesses & Licensed Professionals
Skillful legal support is crucial to developing and maintaining professional and regulatory credentials. If your professional license has been challenged or your company needs regulatory compliance help, FosterLaw's experienced, accessible and knowledgable attorneys will provide the advantage you need to maintain your professional abilities or help your regulated business grow.
Principal attorney Mark Foster has over 30 years of experience navigating and strategizing in administrative law. Mark has been Board Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization in Administrative Law since 1990. FosterLaw has earned a solid reputation among colleagues and clients of expertise, business sense, reliability and integrity.
FosterLaw works to resolve clients' cases without escalating to administrative contested case proceedings or court appearances. However, the firm is committed to providing meticulous and zealous advocacy at all times, including when formal proceedings are necessary.
FosterLaw represents individual licensees throughout the State of Texas as well as businesses located anywhere who are governed by Texas State Agencies. FosterLaw also represents competitive telecommunications companies before state utility commissions throughout the United States and the Federal Communications Commission. See below for a list of some of the clients we represent.
- Automobile Emissions Testers
- Certified Public Accountants
- HVAC Contractors and Technicians
- Insurance Agents
- Mortgage Lenders and Originators
- Solid Waste Facilities
- TDLR Licensees
- Other State Licensed Professionals
- Competitive Local Exchange Carriers (CLECs)
- Eligible Telecommunications Carriers for Lifeline Reimbursement
- Property Owners in Matters Relating to Telecommunications Providers' Access
- Telecommunications Vendors
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) Providers
- Wireless Carriers
- Landowners Affected by Utility Activities
- Power Generators
- Retail Electric Providers (REPs)